8*100Mbps POE ports, 1*100Mbps uplink port
Support 10/100M speed rate, MDI/MDIX and half/full-duplex and auto-negotiation function
Each port has complete LED indicator as power indicator, POE indicator, LINK/ACT indicator
Support IEEE802.d Spanning Tree to make network easier
Support high performance QoS function on each port
Support broadcast storm control
Support 48-56V wide voltage input
VLAN can be customized
Support IEEE802.3x Flow control and Back pressure control
Require no configuration and will instantly operate as soon as you power it up
Default with end-span (1/2+, 3/6-) power supply,Mid-span(4/5+, 7/8-) optional
Adopt low power consumption chips,stable and reliable
Adopt fanless cooling design, natural cooling
Support POE power supply, support IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at, each port can provide up to 30W power supply
he HS 9FEP is 100M POE switch with 9 10/100Mbps RJ45 POE ports. We also offer all ports gigabit for higher speed demand networks. It’s suitable for the network which does not require network transmission at long distance range. As a member of network POE switch without fiber cables involved, it’s also a great help in small LAN networks.
With all 9 POE ports fully loaded, there is no pressure on video transmission and power supply, even at 100 meters distance. HS 9FEP complies with IEEE802.3AF and IEEE802.3AT standards, full duplex and half duplex mode. It’s a perfect option for home use or other small size LAN network environments.
Advantages for POE Switches
1. Only 1 LAN cable is required for POE switches. It’s much easier and energy-saving. And the ending devices can be moved around easily without considering the location of power sockets.
2. Cost-effective. Many video suirvillance cameras are installed at places where is difficult for AC power supply. POE switches help to reduce the cost and save the time for such troubles.
3. POE switches only offer power supply for the devices in need. Only when connected with devices which need to be powered, there would be power on the Ethernet LAN cables. So it’s secure enough without the risk of buring and electrity shock.
4. One single UPS can offer intensive power supply for all related ending devices while electricity cutting out.
5. Users can mix original network devices with POE switches flexibly and securely as POE switches can work well with the original Ethernet cabling without any extra changes.
6. Easier management on the network devices at long distance range. Because only after we solve the problem of power supply for the long range network devices we can remote control them and manage them.
7. Deduction on the labor cost as well as the cabling cost.
8. Less follow-up maintenance and repair costs as there is no power sockets and less cablings to take care.
HS-9FEP is a 100M POE Switch with 8 POE ports and 1 uplink port. It is designed for school, family, SEMs and mini monitoring. All ports support wire speed forwarding and the rate is up to 100Mbps. It’s adopted with imported Realtek chip. All ports support MDI/MDIX function. No configuration is required, it will instantly operate as soon as you power it up.
IEEE802.3x Flow control
IEEE802.3d Spanning Tree
CCC, CE, FCC, RoHS
Data Rate: 10/100M adaptive
UTP Type: UTP-5E or higher level
Power supply: end span
Battery core: 1/2+, 3/6-
POE port characteristics: 15.4/30W
POE total power: 65W
Processing Type: Store and Forward
Transmission mode: Full /Half duplex
MAC Table Size: 2K
Buffer Space: 2048 bytes
Back bandwidth: 1.8G
Time Delay: ＜150μs
Power Type: external power supply
Input Voltage: AC100V～240V 50/60Hz
Connector: DC Socket
Working Voltage: 48-56V
Power Consumption: 2.2W～3.5W
Storage Temperature: -40～70℃
Operating Temperature: -10～55℃
Relative Humidity: 5-90% ( no condensation)
9*100M Ethernet port, 8 ports have POE function
Note: 1. Default power 52V1.25A, 52V 2.5A can be optional.
2. Default with US standard; GB, EU standards as request.